The Resource How to heal a broken wing
- How to heal a broken wing
- Statement of responsibility
- Bob Graham
- When Will finds a bird with a broken wing, he takes it home and cares for it, hoping in time it will be able to return to the sky
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2009
- Charlotte Zolotow Award, 2009.
- Children's Book of the Year Award for Early Childhood (Children's Book Council of Australia), 2009.
- Children's Book Council of Australia: Notable Australian Children's Books: Early Childhood
- School Library Journal Best Books: 2008
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2009.
- Western Australian Premier's Book Award for Children's Books, 2008.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2008.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ho 2008
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of How to heal a broken wing
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work How to heal a broken wing
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://sara-hightower.library.link/resource/q15bIc8YA68/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://sara-hightower.library.link/resource/q15bIc8YA68/">How to heal a broken wing</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://sara-hightower.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://sara-hightower.library.link/">Sara Hightower Regional Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>